Sunday, April 10, 2011

Twinlab® Marine Friends™ Children’s Omega-3 Powder Review


"Twinlab® Marine Friends™ Children’s Omega-3 Powder is a versatile, light tasting powder that blends almost invisibly into everyday foods and drinks like orange juice, yogurt, applesauce, baby food and fruit smoothies. Our formula contains a naturally sourced combination of DHA and EPA that is molecularly distilled for purity and provides 127mg of Omega-3s per serving, with no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or sweeteners added.


Nutritionally Supports Normal Development Including:
• Brain*
• Heart*
• Eye*
• Normal Growth & Development*
• Overall Health & Well-being*"
This is like magic health powder is what I tell my kids. They don't even know that are eating vitamins because you can hide it in their food. Twinlab® Marine Friends™ Children’s Omega-3 Powder is healthy and helps in their developmental skills.  I like most moms love vitamins and this is at my top. You can't even taste it. This is priced at $27.99.
 Overall I and my kids loved this product and we would recommend this product to any kid. You can mix it in the food or drink. It is pricey but most vitamins are.

Check out Twinlabs for more awesome products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment