Sunday, April 10, 2011

Magnablade Review


MAGNAblade uses patented technology to extend the life of razor blades by a factor of up to 6 times! If you currently replace your blade every 2 weeks, you will be able to use the same blade for up to 12 weeks! How awesome does that sound.


MAGNAblade is a revolutionary new product that extends the performance of most razor blades currently on the market. It accomplishes this with the built-in magnetic force field that prevents the separations of the molecules on the edge of the blade keeping it sharper longer.

Think about all the money you will save on buying shavers because you won't have to worry about replacing them as often. Plus MAGNAblade doesn't allow razors to rust as quickly. I got the opportunity to review MAGNAblade and I was very happy with the results. It is a great razor dock that gives razors a longer life span.

MAGNAblade Features:
Eco-friendly
Extends the life of your razor.
Works Instantly
Economical

Lets face it most adults shave. So these babies are a necessity. You can purchase this here for $24.99. A good price for something that will last 12 weeks.

Overall I was pleases with my experience with this product. This is great for those that need to shave all the time.

Check out Magnablade on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment