Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Received the Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Angela from Mommy Time Out for this awesome award. This made my day;-)
This award comes with some rules. Here are the rules:

•Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

•Tell us seven things about yourself

•Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

•Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award.

Here are 7 things about ME:

1. I love being a mom. I have a 1 year old boy and a 3 year old girl born on the same month.
2. I spent 12 years in the Marine Corps.
3. I am moving to Texas where I was born and raised in 2 weeks.
4. I love photography with a passion.
5. I enjoy blogging and connecting to my readers.
6. I am always looking for was to earn a quick buck.
7. I have always wanted to see Hawaii!

The 15 bloggers I would like to award are:
1. Lily Boxing
2. Hip to be Mom
3. After Bedtime Blog
4. Caring Is Not Only Sharing
5. Keeping It Simple
6. The Deliberate Mom
7. Shepperista
8. Moms Sharing Spot
9. Rub Some Dirt On It
10. Cakeblast
11. Mommy Bits
12. Second Time Around
13. Now What Baby
14. Me And Bella
15. My Home Sweet Home

If you accept this award please comment in this post thanks.

3 comments:

  1. thank you SOOO much!

    Courtney

    www.meandbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I am very flattered to be chosen!!

    ReplyDelete