Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extra Entries

2 Entries: 1 Entry Follow my Photography Blog on Google Connect.
1 Entries: Follow Me In A Nutshell's Blog on Google Connect.
2 Entries: Grab Me In A Nutshell's Button.
2 Entries: Add my Photography Button to your blog.
10 Entries: write a review of Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles. Must be at least 200 words with a button included. Include url in comment.
1 Entry: for each non-giveaway post you comment on. It has to be a real comment. At the least 2 sentences. This is unlimited.
1 Entry: for each of my current contest you have entered. Not past expired contest.
10 Entries: vote for my blog on the blogger choice awards. Click HERE, join the site, and vote. Then tell me how many votes I have in your comments.
5 Entries: stumble my blog HERE. This is an integrity entry so please be honest.
5 Entries: Vote for me on the Mom Blog Network.
5 Entries: Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs.
5 Entries: Vote for me on the Cool Baby Boutiques.
5 Entries: Vote for me on the Family Top 100.
5 Entries:  Fuel my blog here.
5 Entries: Vote for me on Mom Bizz Bloggers.
10 Entries: Vote for my blog at the Top Baby Blogs and tell me what my votes are in your comments.
10 Entries: Vote for my blog at the Top Mommy Blogs and tell me what my votes are in your comments.

Do these or extra entries will not count.

0 comments:

Post a Comment