Sunday, April 10, 2011

alternaVites Review


alternaVites was developed because no one needs another pill, tablet or capsule when it comes to vitamins. The world doesn’t need another vitamin, it needs a breakthrough vitamins. As there are over 100 million Americans that have difficulty swallowing pills (of which I am one), alternaVites lets you keep the vitamins while losing the pill. Unlike anything else currently on the market, alternaVites multivitamin & mineral crystals contain 23 essential nutrients that are simply sprinkled on your tongue as they then dissolve in seconds. Whats more? alternaVites tastes delicious (mixed berry flavor), has no aftertaste, requires no water or preparation, and are packaged in daily dose packets for convenience and portability.


Using a proprietary blend of ingredients, the alternaVitesä formula meets or exceeds that of leading national brands on the market.


And alternaVites is just as remarkable for what it doesn’t contain as for what it does: no sugar, no animal products or by products, no artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives, no chemicals used to glue pills together. 
I was really excited about reviewing alternaVites. With my schedule they are so easy to consume. A great way to get the vitamins I need. They also taste pretty good. I really like them. So does my husband. It is like a powder like substance that dissolves in seconds. This is priced at $29.99.

This also goes great in drinks. It helps keep you healthy and fight possible sickness that might happen. Are you a person that catch's what other people gets sick with. This might help your body fight it. Check out the nutrition facts, it has many nutrients vital to someones health. If you don't eat as healthy as you can then this will work great for you.

I am also in my 30's so I need a good vitamin to keep my body nourished.

Overall I really enjoyed alternaVites. I liked the taste and how easy it is to consume without the bulkiness of a pill. It is a bit expensive but good vitamins usually are. This is great for people on the go and convenient to carry with you because they come in pouches.

Like alternaVites on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment