Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prima Princessa Presents:The Nutcracker DVD Review

Description
"Become a ballerina! Prima Princessa brings you England's world famous Birmingham Royal Ballet performing excerpts from The Nutcracker that will inspire the ballerina in you! Come join in the holiday fun with Prima Princessa as she takes you to a magical show filled with snow fairies, toy soldiers, tutus, pirouettes and plies."

My Review
All little girls love tutus and dancing. What little girl wouldn't want to feel like a princess! Prima Princessa Presents:The Nutcracker has a cartoon narrative as young Ballet Holiday show! I must admit I got caught up in the beauty of ballet watching this wonderful DVD.

After we finished Prima Princessa Presents:The Nutcracker my daughter wanted to watch it too and insisted we put on her princess dress while she watched it. I guess you could say she really loved watching the show too.

This awesome DVD features England's famed Birmingham Royal Ballet performing "The Nutcracker", filled with snow fairies, waltzing flowers and toy soldiers. It's a great value at only $6.99 here! This would be perfect for girls ages 3-7 years of age!

Overall I and my daughter loved watching Prima Princessa Presents:The Nutcracker. She had fun and I loved watching her have fun. Most girls love Ballet.

Check out the TutuZone for more awesome information about Prima Princessa Presents:The Nutcracker.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment