Thursday, March 17, 2011

Important Update From Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles - I am Back

Sorry this has taken so long but I left quickly in October for training out of country when another Marine turned up pregnant and I had to take her spot. I didn't have much time to make arrangements or send out emails for my blog. I asked my husband to keep it going but unfortunately he abandoned my poor blog. I missed you blog and I am sorry. I am sorry to all my readers as well but that is how the military is. On another note I will be leaving the Marine Corps next month and taking a job in the National Guard so I should be around for a while.

I scrapped my giveaways except my twitter giveaway for the Wal-Mart Card because it wouldn't be fair to my sponsors since I have been gone so long.

Also I will be taking the next few weeks to catch up on review that came in before and after I left. If you sent me a product for review or review request please email me @ jeanette_huston@yahoo.com for a makeup review. I have over 50,000 emails in chewysmum79@yahoo.com I have to go through!

I missed you guys! It is great to be home ;-)

Jeanette Huston

5 comments:

  1. Wow you are one busy momma! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and THANK YOU for what you do! You're a courageous woman and you have my utmost appreciation!! Hope you get to stay state side for a long time!
    oh yeah - and you've got a follwer in me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette,
    I love the colour of your blog and will follow although I cannot participate in the giveaways since I live in Switzerland. Thanks for stopping by at expatwithkids. Ciao da Lugano!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Welcome back. It's okay to be absent from blogging especially if you have something important to take care of, but what's important is, you'll always come back blogging to update when you can to update your readers.

    Thank you for following my blog, I'm following your back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for what you do! Welcome home! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks too for checking out The Copper Brick Road! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete