Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Funky Monkey Snacks Review

 Description
"With 3 servings of fruit in every 1oz bag, Funky Monkey Snacks are: 100% Natural, Real Fruit, Nothing Added, Gluten Free GMO Free, Vegan, Raw Food, and Kosher. Discover the Fruit That Crunches! What if there was a delicious snack with the crunch and convenience people love, but also had the taste and goodness of fresh fruit?


Funky Monkey Snacks are a line of freeze-dried fruit that are 100% natural, 100% real fruit, and 100%


Funky Monkey Snacks Mission is Supporting healthy living, one snack at a time!"

Flavors
Applemon (freeze-dried apple and organic cinnamon)

Bananamon (freeze-dried organic banana and organic cinnamon)

Carnaval Mix (freeze-dried organic banana, pineapple, apple and papaya)

Jivealime (freeze-dried pineapple and organic lime juice)

MangOJ (freeze-dried mango and orange juice)

Pink Pineapple (freeze-dried pineapple and guava)

Purple Funk (freeze-dried organic banana and organic acai)
My Review
Check it out I received some Funky Money Snacks for review. I received all these awesome flavors listed above. These are some yummy dried fruit snack with crunch. And completely healthy because you are receiving three servings of fruit with every bag. These are also 100% real fruit! Sounds totally yummy ugh!

My kids like the Bananamon. It has a Banana taste with a ting on Cinnamon! My kids love bananas! They asked for more after the bag was empty.  I too thought it was yummy


I like the Pink Pineapple! It is Pineapple with Guava. It is a bit hard but it has tang. I am a huge fan for Pineapple and this tastes like Pineapple. It is a slight sour but all together my type of taste. I also love sour!

Carnival Mix is alright It is a mixture of fruit so you can pick out the different fruits you enjoy and if you don't like certain ones in the bag you can choose not to eat those but we ate all ours. We enjoyed the different fruit in the bag. Some seemed harder than others so some of the fruit my kids could not eat because the are so small and mouths are small it did not work so well with them.

Applemon is OK! It is a crunchy apple taste with a touch of Cinnamon. It has a tart apple taste! This is wonderful for apple lovers.

MangoOJ is OK. It has a odd but decent flavor of Mango and Orange.

Jivealime was OK but it was my least favorite in the bunch. It was Pineapple with emphasis on lime flavor I thought! If you like lime you might like this.

All Funky Monkey Snacks were very fruitable and enjoyable. This would make a great after school snakc or if you pack lunches you can put these in the lunches for the added fruit you want your kids to have in their lunch. Honestly this is awesome for school kids but I would be careful for kids under five because the snacks are hard and crunchy.

The Funky Money snacks vary in different prices. Check them out here. You can purchase a 12 pack for $26.58. How cool is that!

Overall my family enjoyed Funky Monkey Snacks! Your family will too. 100% fruit! I am a healthfood nut so I like hearing about snacks that are healthy for my kids. Check out the Funky Monkey Snacks here.

Follow Funky Monkey Snacks on Twitter!

Follow Funkey Monkey Snacks on Facebook!

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.