Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook Review

Description
"The Clinton St. Baking Company is one of the hottest brunch spots in a city obsessed with brunch. A tiny thirty-two-seat eatery on Manhattan's trendy Lower East Side, the restaurant draws long lines of customers who come from far and wide to sample fresh-baked goods, hearty omelets, sugar-cured bacon, and light-as-air pancakes with maple butter.


In the Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook, owners DeDe Lahman and Neil Kleinberg share more than 100 treasured recipes that have made their restaurant a sensation. Learn the secret to their house-made buttermilk biscuits and tomato jam, irresistible muffins and scones, delicious soups and sandwiches, and their decadent, eye-catching desserts."

My Review
I was lucky enough to receive The Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook for review by DeDe Lahman and Neil Kleinberg. This book makes me hungry just looking at the cover. I found many ways to make many awesome desserts. I found recipes for pancakes and biscuits that sounded awesome. This book would make a great addition for any mom. I will have a book I can use for big dinners, special events, and holidays! How awesome is that!

If you are a cook or baker you will love The Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook! It has many great ideas for food and desserts! I think I gained 10 pounds just reading this book. It sounds delicious just reading some of these yummy recipes.

You can purchase The Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook here for $17.49.

Overall I was very pleased with The Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook and feel it would make a great addition to any family. If you love food as much as I do then this is the book for you.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. Well if the picture on the cover is any indication then it must have some awesome recipes. You have a lot of information of your blog. Enjoying it!

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    Blessings on your weekend. I hope you enjoy it and find a fun surprise tucked in.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete