Friday, October 1, 2010

Modern Family The Complete First Season DVD Review

About The Show:
"Come join the family for the hilarious and critically acclaimed breakout hit of the year! Featuring an all-star cast led by Ed O’Neill, Sofia Vargara, Julie Bowen, and Ty Burrell, Modern Family takes a refreshing and funny view of what it means to raise a family in this hectic day and age. Multi-cultural relationships, adoption, and same-sex marriage are just a few of the timely issues faced by the show’s three wildly-diverse broods. No matter the size or shape, family always comes first in this hilariously “modern” look at life, love, and laughter."

My Review:
Talking about family fun entertainment. Modern Family is just that a modern family filled with laughs. This is bout the love and the trials every family goes through. It is really funny. The complete 1st season contains 24 episodes. It has these special features: The making of Modern Family, Family Portrait, Deleted Family Interviews, Real Modern Family Moments, FIZBO the Clown, Before Modern Family, Deleted, Extended & Alternate Scenes, and a Modern Family Hawaii Gag Reel. How totally awesome does that sound! In some ways I see my family in them. We totally loved this show. In fact after watching the complete first season we might continue watching the show. I had to keep watching until I was completely finished with this first season. It just kept me laughing and interested. Even my husband joined in in watching it and it had him laughing. It is a cute show the family would enjoy.

You can purchase the complete first season of Modern Family here for $32.99.

Check out the Modern Family website for more information about the show.

Overall I love the complete first season of Modern Family. This is like the real everyday family you come across and filled with laughs. This show kept us laughing. I would recommend this show to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment: