Friday, October 1, 2010

Marilyn Janovitz: Baby Baby Baby Book Review

About The Book:
"This giggly, bouncy story perfect for babies and their families! In this adorable story, little baby does various activities with each member of the family (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Kitty, and Puppy). Then it's time for bedtime hugs and kisses! Snuggle up close, Cuddle your cheek Whose little baby likes to, Sleep Sleep Sleep? Entertaining and lively text coupled with adorable and engaging art by author/illustrator Marilyn Janovitz makes this the perfect book for babies and the people who read to them!"

My Review:
My daughter loved Baby Baby Baby by Marilyn Janovitz. She walks around pointing to the pictures saying baby sleeping, baby with kitty, baby with dog, and she even had to sleep with it. She reads this book to her dolls. She is 3 and loves babies and baby dolls. This book was a real treat for her. This is a cute book most kids just starting out would enjoy. I thought it was really cute. Perfect for toddlers.

You can purchase Baby Baby Baby here for $7.99.

Overall I loved this Baby Baby Baby. My daughter loves it. I t encourages her to read which is always a good thing. It is also affordable and sturdy enough for kids. It has thick hard pages. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good book to tots.
    superqthillatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete