Friday, October 1, 2010

Harriet The Spy Blog Wars DVD Review

About The DVD:
"In a modern twist on the popular book series, Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars begins with aspiring writer Harriet The Spy Welsch determined to become class blogger. Competing against her supreme nemesis, Marion Hawthorne, Harriet will do whatever it takes to win the coveted title. But when it begins to look like Marion might take the lead, Harriet becomes desperate to figure out a way to get the most blog hits."

My Review:
High School can be hard. Kids can be mean. Have you ever been in a brutal competition? Have you ever blogged for a competition. You bloggers out there probably know what I am talking about. Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars. Is a family movie filled with all that. Plus it has an actor I like named Jennifer Stone off of "Wizard's of Waverly Place"! How awesome is that! How far will she go to win a blogging competition? Will she stalk a celebrity? Watch to find out!

You can purchase Harriet The Spy Blog Wars here for $15.49.

Overall I loved Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars. I thought it was cute and funny. I really liked how her father stood up for her in the end. This is a family must see! I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment