Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vampire Diaries Season 1, "What is Your Favorite Quote?" & A New Book

Tell me, what are some of your favorite quotes from the Vampire Diaries season 1! Her are some of my favorite quotes:

Jeremy Gilbert - No. No, I wanna go deeper, you know? I wanna understand why people were labeled as vampires back in the day. I mean, maybe there is such a thing as vampires. They're just different from the way we always thought they were.

Damon Salvatore - If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it.

Elena Gilbert - Dear Diary, I'm not a believer. People are born, they grow old and then they die. That's the world we live in. There's no magic, no mysticism, no immortality. There is nothing that defies rational thought. People are supposed to be who they say they are and not lie or hide their true selves. It's not possible. I'm not believer. I can't be. But how can I deny what's right in front of me? Someone who never grows old. Never gets hurt. Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained. Girls bitten. Bodies drained of blood.

I love the Vampire Diaries! I also love Elena, Stefan, and Damon. I really like Damon. I have a thing for bad boys. Which Vampire would you take home? Vote today here http://bit.ly/aPyuq2. You can also buy the complete 1st season of Vampire Diaries Blu-ray and DVD.

Harper Collins is releasing a new Vampire Diaries book called “The Vampire Diaries: Stefan’s Diaries #1: Origins” soon.

“Find out why the love of a dangerous girl turned brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore into deadly enemies in The Vampire Diaries: Stefan’s Diaries #1: Origins!”

It sounds so exciting I can't wait to read it!

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season – which arrives on Blu-ray/DVD on August 31. Discover which vampire is your love type by taking this matchmaking quiz: http://bit.ly/aPyuq2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment