Thursday, September 30, 2010

Travel Tabbi Versatile Vitamin and Supplement Organizer Review

"Introducing tabbi™, the versatile vitamin and supplement organizer. Now you can travel without compromising your health. tabbi™ is soft-sided and easy to pack. It's flexible, with customizable, detachable pockets. It's durable, made from industrial strength nylon. tabbi™ is made for the way you travel.


You can depend on Tabbi to simplify travel, protect you on your journey, and get you to your destination ready for health and success."

I was lucky enough to receive the Travel Tabbi Versatile Vitamin and Supplement Organizer. It is great for keeping you medicines and vitamins separated. This is also good for other things as well. I like it for makeup as well. It is perfect for travel and easy to take. I actually plant on giving mine to my mom because she has tons of pills due to health problems. Do you know someone like that? Then you might consider giving them this awesome product. This is priced at $24.95.

Her are some Travel Tabbi Versatile Vitamin and Supplement Organizer features:
  • High Quality Construction: Made from tough nylon and sewn to industrial standards.
  • Rolls for Traveling: Just fill tabbi's pockets, roll, and go. Your supplements will be protected while traveling.
  • Hangs for Easy Access Hanging makes access more convenient once you get to your destination.
  • Detachable, Spill Proof Pockets: tabbi has eight pockets. Just slip in your day's vitamins and take them anywhere.
  • Customizable Labels: tabbi makes it easy to organize with preprinted and blank labels.
  • They come in four colors.
Overall I loved  the Travel Tabbi Versatile Vitamin and Supplement Organizer. I found it very useful. It is affordable and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Check out the Travel Tabbi website for more information.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. I wil love to have one of those, looks very useful,
    superqthillatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete