Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes DVD Review

About The Movie
"Jewel heists around the city of London befuddle Scotland Yard and the beautiful singer Red is framed for the crook. Only the legendary Sherlock Holmes can find the real thief with the help of his assistant Dr. Watson--and of course, Tom and Jerry. But finding clues and cracking the case will be elementary compared to keeping the peace between these raucous rivals as they scamper, scurry, scoot and speed along the streets, alleys and rooftops in the name of justice. Familiar friends Tuffy, Butch, Droopy and many more cleverly round out the motley crew of characters and possible suspects in this brilliant fusion of classic detection and energetic animation!"

My Review
Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes is a wonderful cartoon adventure. My kids love this movie. It has singing and dancing. It is fun enough to keep my kids attention. It seems to have the classic Sherlock Holmes theme to it. It is a shot movie but my daughter made me play it over and over again for her because she loved it. The DVD includes a bonus “How to Draw Tom and Jerry” feature with your favorite cat and mouse made easy through a Professional Illustrator’s step-by-step instructions. This was super fun too. This DVD was geered more towards kids but unlike some cartoons on TV these days I approve of this movie. I love cartoons and this cartoon is sweet. I like Jerry the best out of these characters in this movie. If you love the Tom and Jerry cartoons then this is the movie for you.

Overall I loved Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes. This movies is super cute and my kids love it. It has all the features kids love. Even I love this movie. Tom and Jerry are awesome!

Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes is priced at $14.49 here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. Sight, makes me think in my childhood, watching Tom and Jerry cartoons.
    superqthillatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete