Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tag Move and Shake CD Review

"Tag! was born in a garage off of Moreland Avenue in Atlanta filled with toys, instruments, bicycles, three dogs, a cat and an active three year old. Each member called upon their past experience in music. Ian came from ska, reggae and punk. Justin worked in hip hop and metal and Karen came from a past of country, rockabilly and beat. Together they pooled their sources and wrote some songs for kids of all ages, parents and pets to sing along with in the car or while dancing around the living room."p

I love children's CDs that are educational and fun. That is why I was really excited to receive Tag Move and Shake CD for review. My kids love "I love animals." We also love "PB &J." These are so catchy. I loved them as well as my kids. My daughter had me replayed them. This CD will have your kids singing along. This would make an awesome gift. Plus this is perfect for riding in the car.

Check out Tag Move and Shake CD here for more information.

Overall I was very pleased with this CD but I think it is just adorable and perfect for kids. My kids loved it. I would recommend this CD to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment