Thursday, September 30, 2010

Straw-Lution Review

"The Straw-lution Straw makes a variety of cups and food containers less messy and more portable because the straw stays put. No more dropped or thrown straws to be replaced! By simply pushing the straw through the top of the container, everyone from nine months to ninety years, can enjoy a snack or drink, free from spoons and mess."

I was lucky enough to receive Straw-Lution for review. They are totally awesome. They stay put. They are safe to use. They come in awesome colors. Mine was yellow. They are dish washer safe and reusable. My kids love them. We can just pop them in their drinks. I love them. They are convenient and easy to use. These are priced at $4.99 for a package of 12 and $16.99 for a package of 4 packages of 4 different colors with 12 in each package. How awesome is that!

Overall I was very pleased with this product. It is very useful when it comes to kids. My kids loved them. It caused less mess. It is affordable. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Check out Straw-Lution for more information.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment