Thursday, September 30, 2010

Princereigns Ingrown Hair Serum Review


 "The Premier shave gel used by celebs/models to remove ingrown hairs and razor bumps caused by shaving/waxing. While also softening and straightening the hair follicle preventing future ingrown hairs. Princereigns also removes dark spots and blemishes leaving you with a smooth and even complexion"

I received a bottle of Princereigns Ingrown Hair Serum for review from Princereigns. This is totally cool. It does work well for ingrown hairs. I found it lightens dark spots. This causes an even skin tone. It is not to hard on the skin. It feels pleasant. I did not experience any bad after affects. It seems to care for skin. It contains all natural ingredients. This is priced at $24.95 and worth it.

Overall I loved this awesome product! It is completely natural and affordable. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment