Friday, September 17, 2010


I love games and I love holidays. I was lucky enough to receive the Halloween Party Games Pack from Python Printable Games for review. I loved the Hollywood Newlywed Game and the Vampire Trivia. I know a lot about Vampires. My husband loved the Cubicle Chaos Mad Libs and Horror Movies Crossword. He is big into puzzles and puzzle games. They also offer games for Teens and Kids. My kids loved the Halloween Coloring Pages. My kids are 1 and 3 so this makes since.  Basically you will receive over 50 games instantly when you order. These games are a lot of fun and they fit for the holidays. Halloween is around the corner. This is priced at $19.95 and it is perfect for the whole family.

Python Printable Games Offers:
* Instant email delivery
* Unlimited number of copies
* No hidden costs
* No shipping charges
* Suitable for kids, teens and adults

Also check out this Thanksgiving Party Games Pack from Python Printable Games. This would make some great play for the Thanksgiving Holidays. It offers 30 printable games and activities. These to are great for the whole family. They offer games for the kids, teens, and adults. The offer games like NFL Football Word Search, Turning Leaves Fall Trivia, and Harvest Poems Scavenger Hunt. How awesome does that sound. This awesome game pack is priced at $19.95 and Thanksgiving is also right around the corner.

Check out Python Printable Games for some clean wholesome family fun that everyone will enjoy.

Overall I loved the Halloween Party Games Pack from Python Printable Games and so did my family. We had a lot of fun playing these games. With the holidays right around the corner this is a great addition for the family festive activities. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment