Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hair Flairs Hair Tinsel Review


Product Description
"Hair Flairs - Pro Hair Tinsel - Individual strands that tie-into hair at the root. The strands add sparkle, color, and metallic highlights to hair. You can shampoo, blow-dry, and style your hair like normal. You can even use a curling-iron or flat-iron up to 400 degrees F. They will last anywhere from 1 week to 6 weeks depending on the strength of the knot. Hair Flairs carries 19 colors that go from bold trendy colors to complementary colors. They are great for every day and special occasions and add a little touch of flair to your hair."

I was lucky enough to receive Hair Tinsel from Hair Flairs for review. This is actually a lot of fun. They come in many colors. They even sparkle. Mine is pink. It looked really cool in my hair. It is easy to add in your hair. You can shampoo, blow dry, and use a curling iron on. It is really durable and lasts. This would be perfect for any girl. This is priced at 60 strands for $10. How awesome is that. They have many affordable sales going on right now. Hurry to take advantage of these awesome prices.
Overall I was pleased with my Hair Tinsel from Hair Flairs. It was a lot of fun and it lasted. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Check out their:
Website
Video

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

9 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I'd love to buy that for my girls the upcoming holidays:) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would wear it...maybe in a year when my DD gets some hair she can wear then too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be great for my daughter's hair to spice up her Halloween costume!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! My daughter would love to wear this in her hair! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be so great for my daughters Halloween princess costume! what a great accessory! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my daughters would have so much fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter has been wanting these since they used them 1 time at a cheeleading competion!!
    mchakir2008 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really think these are cute. I like how they put an accent on hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think this is great my daughter would love this and would stop bugging me to highlight her hair different colors so thank you.

    ReplyDelete