Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 3 Features The Best Trends and Fashion Statements

In season 3 of Gossip Girl you will find nothing but the best fashions. I am always so jealous of Serena and Blair because they always have the best fashion and accessories. They always look like high fashion models. Chuck always looks stylish in his designer suits. They all loom elite like they are!
This looks so trendy yest dressy. I think I like Serena's dress best. It is sexy yest stylish and has a neutral color to it. It has a touch of class and Serena looks so classy in it!
What I tell you! Chuck looks classy and sexy! I love those suits. He carries almost a dangerous demeanor about him yet he has an alluring attraction about him. I love his since of style.
These two are truly a fashionably compatible pair. I love Chucks suit. He looks like he is ready to get down to business. He also has a sneaky look to him like he is up to something! I love it! I also am completely in love with Blair's dress in this picture. It looks classic and timeless.

Gossip Girl season 3 features some of the best fashions. Don't take my word for it see for yourself. You can purchase season 3 of Gossip Girl on DVD here and see what the fuss is all about.

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Gossip Girl: The Complete Third Season – which is currently available on Blu-ray/DVD. You can pick up your copy here: http://bit.ly/cx8nDx!"

1 comment:

  1. I am new here! What a fun blog :) I would love for you to come visit me too!

    http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete