Thursday, September 30, 2010

Garfield Show: Odie Oh DVD Review

About The DVD:
"Everyone s favorite lasagna-loving kitty cat is back! Join the droll and witty Garfield as he strolls from one adventure to the next, usually with the rambunctious pup, Odie, by his side. You ll laugh out loud as Garfield pesters his furry companion with capers involving neighborhood squirrels, the dreaded dog-catcher and even the harsh reality that man s best friend is no super hero. For silly fun, the whole family will tune in again and again to The Garfield Show!"

My Review:
The Garfield Show: Odie Oh DVD is awesome. I loved it and so did my kids. The episodes are about the power of friendship. Don't forget to put a color on your puppy or the dog catcher might get them. Plus make sure you are nice to your friends or they might find another friend. These lessons are wonderful for kids. Garfield and Odie rock! This is perfect for any kid.

The Garfield Show: Odie Oh DVD is priced at $14.93 here.

Overall I loved the Garfield Show: Odie Oh DVD and so did my kids. This is perfect for a rainy day. How awesome is that! I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a DVD for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

2 comments:

  1. wasnt sure where to put this but i wanted to say i'm comming over from the Softbums blog for the softbums mystery diaper event

    Audriannasmamaw(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garfield and my kids too, he is so funny!
    superqthillatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete