Thursday, September 9, 2010

Emily Rose @ Home - Check It Out!

Emily Rose @Home strives to create a community of innovative, dynamic entrepreneurs by providing an opportunity to earn an income while supporting a bonded family lifestyle. Work when you want, where you want and spend quality with your children.
Emily Rose @ Home provides a large variety of unique, high-quality and affordable clothing and furniture for the 18 inch soft body doll - like the American Girl doll. Check out this beautiful dress above. This is a Bridal/Communion Dress from Emily Rose @ Home. It is priced at $22.99. It is really pretty.
This is a Wish Crown Collection - Canopy Bed from Emily Rose @ Home. It is priced at $79.99. My daughter would love this for her doll. I am sure yours would too. It is just beautiful.
This is a Madame Alexander Doll - Spring Fling Dance from Emily Rose @ Home. This is priced at $39.99. She is just beautiful. This is an 18 inch doll. I love this doll. I know my daughter would too.


Emily Rose @ Home has the most beautiful dolls, doll clothes, and doll accessories. They are all very detailed. You can buy them right at their website. Any little girl or doll collector would love these products. These dolls would make awesome gifts for any occasion.


Bonus: Use the code NQTN21BX at check out and you will get 10% off your order.

When you make your purchase here. I will receive a commission when you purchase your orders through here. Thanks for helping me! I hope you enjoy your dolls;-)

Buy your doll today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment