Sunday, September 19, 2010

Curb Your Enthusiasm Five Nights a Week

"Curb Your Enthusiasm is so funny. I love it and so will you. Check it out today. Emmy®-winning writer/producer/comedian Larry David created and stars in the Emmy®- and Golden Globe®-winning comedy series. One of the funniest and most original programs on television. Having evolved from the 1999 HBO special of the same name, CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM stars Seinfeld co-creator Larry David…as Larry David…in an unsparing but tongue-in-cheek depiction of his life – at home, at work and around Los Angeles, as he gets into predicaments with fictional and real-life personalities, including Richard Lewis, Wanda Sykes, Ted Danson, Mary Steenburgen, Kathy Griffin, Martin Short and Martin Scorsese to name a few. Shot in a verité style and featuring celebrities playing themselves, the episodes are improvised by the actors from an outline created by David. The series also stars Cheryl Hines as David’s wife Cheryl, Jeff Garlin as David’s manager Jeff and Susie Essman as Jeff’s wife Susie.(show description from WB)"

Larry David is very blunt and bold with his opinions which are totally hilarious and his wife is funny. In one funny episode, he even argues with a disabled m also. It makes great entertainment. I watch to see what is going to happen next. In one funny episode he argues with a disabled man that he had the right to use the handicapped bathroom stall because he was there first. Lets call them Larry Like Moments. I recently had a Larry Like Moment when I was ordered to carry an officers bag on an airplane because I had only brought 1 bag on my trip to California and she did no want to pay to bring her extra bag with her I then told her. We were their for training. I am in the Marine Corps. Because I had no room for my books or training materials I was forced to throw them away. So what did I do. I opened her suite case and threw hers away as well. After all if I couldn't keep mine it was only fare right since I was vlen-told to bring her bag with me being a Staff Sergeant. How about you? You have to tell me your Larry Like Moments because I shared mine. Do you enjoy Curb? Go check out the Curb and see the Enthusiasm for yourself. I thin it would be awesome to just say whatever your thinking, don't you!

Watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" five nights a week! Check your local listings here: http://www.curbweeknights.com/

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment