Sunday, September 26, 2010

Curb Your Enthusiasm-Another Larry Like Moment

Are you a "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fan! I hope you are. It is extremely funny! I love it and you will to. He is so blunt and the situations he finds himself in are unbelievable. I seem to find Larry like moments in my life. Do you? What is your most remembered Larry like moment?

Have you ever caught yourself arguing with someone simply for the sake of arguing? Were you wrong? I admit I am bad at this when it comes to my family especially my kids and husband. The other night we were getting ready to make dinner. We went shopping. I argued with my husband for an hour that we didn't have any chicken at the house and needed to buy some. I was wrong. We bought the chicken to only get home and find a bag of chicken breast in the freezer. Then I argued that we still needed more and that I knew there was a bag in the freezer already. My husband knew I was full of it and called me on it. LOL!

What is your famous Larry argument moment?

Also be sure to Watch “Curb Your Enthusiasm” five nights a week! Check your local listings here: http://www.curbweeknights.com/ 

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm"

0 comments:

Post a Comment