Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yvonne Harris: The Vigilante's Bride Book Review

About The Book
"Robbing a stagecoach on Christmas Eve and abducting a woman passenger is the last thing Luke Sullivan expected to do. He just wanted to reclaim the money stolen from his pa, but instead ended up rescuing a feisty copper-haired woman who was on her way to marry Sullivan's dangerous enemy. Emily McCarthy doesn't take kindly to her so-called rescue. Still, she's hoping Providence will turn her situation for good, especially when it seems Luke Sullivan may just be the man of her dreams. But Luke has crossed a vicious man, a powerful rancher not used to losing, and Emily is the prize he's unwilling to sacrifice."

My Review
The Vigilante's Bride is about revenge, adventure, and love. It starts out with Luke being on a mission for revenge and then he begins to have feelings for the one person he shouldn't. It gets interesting and funny. It is filled with action. I loved this book. Yvonne Harris captured the essence of revenge. He also brought interest to the characters in the book. It is a short book but well worth it!

Overall I loved this book. I would recommend it to my friends and family. I love a good love story. This makes a really good love story.

Read the 1st chapter here.

Disclaimer: I received a book from the CFBA for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

Buy The Vigilante's Bride here for $10.14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment