Monday, August 16, 2010

Unique Feng Shui Shop Review

Unique Feng Shui Shop is a shop filled with little Feng Shui trinkets, statues, scents, and decorations. The products were made with lovely detail and all have unique meanings. This shop is great for people who believe in luck and traditions.

I was lucky enough to receive Grow Old Together Couple Love Dragon Turtles from the Unique Feng Shui Shop. You can see them in the picture above. This charming couple is destined to grow old together. Display this couple dragon-tortoise in the SW sector of your house to symbolize endless love and stability. Hand Painted Porcelain Premium Quality. They are sitting on my mantle. They decorate it wonderfully. I am very happy with my turtles. I think they are romantic. I love the meaning behind them. They are perfect for our home! They were crafted with much detail.
Feng Shui makes use of fragances and Aromatherapy. Rose is the fragance for Love. A unique fragrance of a million roses, a source of sublime purity. See the picture above. This is A Million of Roses for Love scents. How wonderful does that sound! This product is priced at $2.95 for a pound!
This is a Crystal Wulou Charm to imporve Health and Longevity from the Unique Feng Shui Shop. The Wu Lou is modeled after dried gourds, and is associated with the God of longevity (Sau Sing). the Wu Lou represents health. Display this Wu Lou in the sector corresponding to your health direction if you are suffering from ill health. This Wu Lou will also bring blessings to the family and long life to the Patriarch of the family. Also, place the wu lou at the each side of your bed to protect you from any illness. This nice product is priced at $12.75.

Unique Feng Shui Shop offers many other products with different meanings. They have something for everyone. They even have awesome products for a kids room. Check out their website here for more information on what they have to offer.

Overall I am happy with my Grow Old Together Couple Love Dragon Turtles. I think they are very beautiful. I think they make a good addition to any home! I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Feng Shui Store. I'm a fan of this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete