Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunshine Kids Super Mat Review

"Sunshine Kids carries tens of thousands of products in multiple shopping categories, they specialize in a number of niche markets where they strive to provide their customers with a more comprehensive product experience. Within these niche markets they further educate our sales team with hands on product training so that they are better equipped to field customer inquiries regarding product information. They are very selective in their niche market expansion, specifically targeting reputable companies with products that they feel are category leaders and that they would trust for their own personal use.


Their corporate offices are currently located in Columbia Maryland were they occupy twenty four thousand square feet, a six thousand square foot baby store, an in-house customer call center and a state of the art warehouse terminal."

I received a Super Mat from Sunshine Kids for review. This is a must have for parents! This will help protect your car seats from yucky food and drinks. No more stains! It fits seats perfectly. I wished I had this product sooner. It is also very easy to clean. It also is easy for kids to sit in! I love it!

The material works great with my car seat. I don't have anything negative to report about this product.  It has a no slip surface. It also has pockets in front for organizing! Overall this product is very helpful! This would be great for a baby shower.

The Super Mat is priced at $18.95 here.

Sunshine Kids offers a variety of car seats and car seat accessories. You can check out more of their awesome products here. They have something for both genders and all ages.

Overall I was very pleased with the Super Mat. It has really protected my car seat. I love it and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment