Friday, August 6, 2010

Speck Products CandyShell 3G iPhone Cover Review

"Founded in 2001 Speck Products (Palo Alto, CA) has become a dominant market leader in the iPod, cell phone, satellite radio and electronic accessory category. Since the first product release at Mac World 2001, Speck has released in excess of 100 SKU’s.


Selling spirited, fun and unique products, Speck continues to be a category champion with a proactive approach and focus toward innovation, lifestyle, design and fashion. Speck's line of products can be found worldwide at Apple retail stores and at most major electronics dealers."

I received a red CandyShell 3G iPhone Cover from Speck Products for review. I love it! Not only does it protect my iPhone but it looks sleek and stylish. It also fits perfect and snug around my phone proving the perfect protection it needs. Red is also an awesome color for me. This awesome product is priced at $34.95. It also comes in many other awesome colors.

CandyShell Cover Features:
* Fits iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
* Lightweight, flexible one-piece design combines the insulation of a skin with the durability and sleekness of a hard shell
* Glossy outer hard shell slips in and out of pockets easily and protects from scratches
* Colorful, contrasting rubberized interior offers extra shock absorption from drops
* Includes cleaning cloth and removable screen protector film for extra scratch resistance
* Openings to all ports, controls and sensors
* Available in four deliciously sweet and savory color combinations
* Voted "Best of Show" at Macworld 2009 by iLounge.com and iProng.com!
* Patent-pending design seamlessly combines a hard shell exterior with a shock-absorbing interior
I also received a 3 pack of SheildView screen protectors. These are awesome for protecting your screen from outside debris and elements. This is priced at $9.95.

I also received Screen Cleaner from Speck Products as well. This does well to clean your iPhone screen without damaging it.

Speck Products offers many other awesome products for your devices and gadgets. All vary at different prices and materials. Now you can carry your devices in style! How awesome is that!

Overall I was very pleased with the products I received from Speck Products. They are stylish and seem to compliment me well. I would recommend these products to my friends and family.

Check out more at the Speck Products website.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I need a new cover for my iPhone! I will definitely check them out.

    Also, I have enjoyed stopping by here so I wanted to pass an award your way.

    http://38andgrowing.blogspot.com/2010/08/turning-page-part-2.html

    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete