Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sexaul Fantasy Boutique Sexy Dirty Cop Police Costume Review

The Sexual Fantasy Boutique offers a variety sexy costumes. You can have your choice of several categories of awesome sexy costumes. Anyone can find their fantasy here weather it is the Catholic School Girl or a Nurse. They also offer a collection of adult toys as well. Couples will get a lot out of this awesome intimate boutique.

I was lucky enough to receive a Sexy Dirty Cop Police Costume from the Sexual Fantasy Boutique. I and my husband was very happy with this costume. It was super sexy! It was tight! It came with a police hat and cuffs. It looked like a police uniform but sexier. It is perfect to pull off the sexy in charge fantasy some men have. I also received the Black Patent Lace Up Boots with the costume. They had heels that made me look then. They almost go up to my knees. I can also wear this with other clothes. They went perfect with this outfit!

Sexy Dirty Cop Police Costume:
* X-Small, Small/Medium, Medium/Large
* Includes dress, waist cincher, baton, walkie-talkie, hand-cuffs, badge and hat.
* Boots and boot cuffs sold separately.

Sexy Dirty Cop Police Costume is priced at $59.97.
The Black Patent Lace Up Boots are priced at $34.97.
Overall I was very pleased with my Sexy Dirty Cop Police Costume. It looks totally hot! My husband loves it! It is not to comfortable but I love it just the same. Beauty has a price;-) I would recommend this product to my friends and even have one who wants to borrow it.

Bonus the Sexual Fantasy Boutique offers free ground shipping with orders over $60.00. Just use the code  SEXY60 at checkout.

Go to Sexual Fantasy Boutique and order your sexy costume today! Their is something for everyone! Check out their website and see all their sexy costumes for yourself. These would also make a good present for a bridal shower! Also just think Halloween is coming up!

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. I WILL CHECK OUT THIS STORE, I NEED SOME SPICE IN MY MARRIAGE, LOL

    ReplyDelete