Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rustic Crust Pizza and American Flatbread Company Product Review

Rustic Crust mixes time-honored tradition with whole grain health to make the world's best organic and all natural pizza crust, sauce and frozen flatbread pizzas. Their bakers searched the globe for authentic recipes with palate pleasing flavor. Bring your friends and family together for a new take on the Old World.

It is the mission of American Flatbread to provide good, flavorful, nutritious food that gives both joy and health, and to share this food with others in ways sustainable to all.

I was lucky enough to receive a coupon for a Rustic Ready Made Crust and a coupon for American Flatbread for review. Like most people I love pizza so this was a real treat form me.For my Rustic Ready Made Crust I chose Cheesy Herb. For the American Flatt Bread I chose Cheese and Herb. I am just a cheese and herb person.
The Cheesy Herb Rustic Ready Made Crust tasted like it had a pinch of cheese mixed with herb. It is not to powerful. It has just the right combination. It would be perfect if you added sauce, cheese, meats, and mushrooms. It is very delicious. There other flavors you can try as well. You can buy this product at the Rustic Crust website.


American Flatbread Cheese and Herb is also very delicious. It too tasted of the right combination of cheese and herb. I am a huge bread fan. I am not to sure which I like better the Rustic Crust or the American Flatbread. They both are very tasty.

This is perfect for a pizza night or party. You can do many things with each product. Both in comparison taste as if they were gourmet. They also smelled of wonderful aromas as they baked. If you are a pizza fan or bread fan you will love these products.

Overall I loved both these products and would recommend them to my friends and family. These would make a pizza lover very happy.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment