Monday, August 16, 2010

Mango-Peach Crunk Energy Drink Review

"CRUNK!!! MANGO PEACH Energy Drink is made with natural fruit juices – combining a full-bodied flavor of ripe tropical mangos with the subtle sweetness of fresh peaches. It has all of the same exotic herbs, ashwaganda, horny goat weed, white willow and skull cap as Original CRUNK!!! Energy Drink.
CRUNK!!! MANGO PEACH is all natural


* No artificial colors
* No artificial flavors
* No preservatives


CRUNK!!! MANGO-PEACH’s flavor profile boldly stands apart from the rest.


* Ripe mangos
* Sweet, juicy peaches
* Better tasting, Better for you
* Formulated to taste great by itself or as a mixer"

I was lucky enough to receive Mango Peach Crunk Energy Drink  for review. I loved it but my husband only let me have 1 of the energy drinks. He took the other 3. I guess you can say he liked it too.

It tasted of Mango Peach sort of a citris flavor. It was delicious. I like fruit so I enjoyed this. It was not to overpowering. It had the right mix. It gave me a blast of energy and it didn't have to bad of a sugar crash. It was pleasant. Crunk comes in many other flavors. Check out their website here.

This product costs $50.00 for a 24 16oz cans here.

Overall I liked Mango Peach Crunk Energy Drink. It was energetic and has a pleasant flavor. My husband liked it so I would recommend it!

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment