Saturday, August 21, 2010
An ergonomic design that takes advantage of a toddler’s stronger grasping and overall hand–movement skills, while still allowing them to learn proper feeding motions. You will see your child’s confidence build and messiness diminish.
Little Grips Features:
* An ambidextrous product – no right or wrong way to hold
* Comfortable non–slip grip that fits easily and naturally in your toddler’s palm
* No–choke safety design with rounded edges
* Poke or scoop up food easily
* Reduced clean up – more food in mouth than on floor, bib, high chair
* Children eat independently creating confidence and self esteem
* Made from durable, high quality plastic and stainless steel
* Dishwasher safe
* Only $10.95! plus shipping and handling
* 30 day 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back"
I received Little Grips Toddler Utensils for review. They were awesome. They came in both a fork and spoon. Their design is super cute. They did their job. They were easy for my daughter to maneuver. They did not slip when she used them. She was able to to grip them without any issues. When she was finished eating I put them in the dishwasher to clean. They were so easy to clean. How awesome is that! Plus even better she loves them!
I did not find anything negative to report on this product.
Little Grips Toddler Utensils are priced at $10.95 here.
Overall I was very pleased with this product. My daughter really enjoyed using it and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Check out this video on Little Grips for more information.
Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.