Friday, August 20, 2010

Jennifer Chandler: Simply Salads Book Review

About The Book
I love Salads! That is why I was excited to receive Jennifer Chandler's Simply Salads for review! Jennifer Chandler, delivers over 100 creative recipes you can make in minutes-showing that anyone can create a gourmet salad by simply picking up salad mix and adding your favorite ingredients. Chandler's salad masterpieces also include dressing recommendations, recipes, menu ideas and nutritional information. All the recipes are accompanied by stunning photos of each salad. From the Classic Caesar Salad with Herb Croutons to the Mandarin Chicken Salad with Toasted Sesame Vinaigrette, these recipes are guidelines to getting you started on creating your own satisfying salads with your favorite ingredients.

My Review
Simply Salads is totally awesome! There are so many yummy unique salads to choose from. You can find almost every salad in this book. This would be perfect for any function or event. Restaurants would also benefit from this book. There are so many ways to make a salad! You can get very creative! Just check out this book yourself! Jennifer Chandler has turned the traditional salad into an art with this awesome recipe book with over 100 creative salad recipes! This book is yummy;-)

Overall I was very pleased with this product. I would recommend this book to my friends and family. I and my family got a lot out of it.

This book is priced at $16.49 here.

You can find our more about Jennifer Chandler and her books here.

Disclaimer: I received a book for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment