Saturday, August 21, 2010

got2b Smooth n' Chic Smoothing Hairspray Review

I love got2b and hair products. That is why I was excited to have to chance to review got2b's Smooth n' Chic Smoothing Hairspray. I loved it! I curled my hair one night and used it to hold my curled style in place. It only took a couple of sprays to hold my style. It did not clump my hair or flatten it like most hair sprays. It made my hair smell wonderful too. It held my style for a while.

I love using this got2b product. I use it all the time now. got2b offers many awesome products at their website here. got2b is totally awesome and affordable.

Overall I was very happy with this product and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

This product and review was brought to you by BuzzAgent.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment