Monday, August 16, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid DVD Review



About The Movie
Jeff Kinney’s hit tween book that straddles the fiction and comic-book genres makes a leap to the big screen with this adaptation. This book is a wonderful book about some of the hardships kids face in school. This is also a movie about a real testament about friendship. This movie is funny and the characters are very real in this movie. A great watch for families!

My Review
I and my family enjoyed Diary of a Wimpy Kid! Have you ever known a kid that was not to popular or bullied in school or were you that kid! Kids like that can relate to this movie. It shows the value of a true friend. The lesson in this movie is cute. Both kids and parents will enjoy watching this movie. It even shows some of the hardships of school and trying to become part of the in crowd.

Some of the scenes seemed somewhat long and is it where dragging.

Overall I like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was funny and I enjoyed watching it with my family.

Diary of a Wimpy kid has an awesome website with many awesome fun features here. Check it out for yourself.

You can purchase Diary of a Wimpy Kid here for $28.99.

Disclaimer: I received a DVD for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment