Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion Review

I was lucky enough to receive LashBlast Fusion by CoverGirl for review. I was very happy with this product. I received my color in black. It lasted longer than other mascaras I have used in the past. No more clumps! The mascara brush separated each eye lash to provide full coverage giving that long lash look. This makes a more dramatic look! This is perfect when you are trying to make an impression. It provides a natural look to your eye makeup.

LashBlast Fusion is also easy to wash off at the end of the day when you are cleaning your makeup off your face. Just apply water while you are in the shower and gently wash away.

I did not see anything negative about this product to report.

Overall I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it to my friends and family.

This product is priced at $6.74 here.

CoverGirl offers many other awesome products here.

This is brought to you by BuzzAgent.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Cover Girl Makeup user here. For a short time I went over to the Pur Minerals camp, but I'm back. I like the availbility of Cover Girl in the stores I go to and the cost is in my budget.

    ReplyDelete