Saturday, August 28, 2010

The complete disc set of season three's Gossip Girl launched 8/24

Season three of the CW series Gossip Girl was full of drama with complications and betrayals of the lives of our favorite Manhattan's elite. I was lucky enough to receive the complete 3rd season of Gossip Girl on 5 disc DVD set before the official launch. The disc set includes all 22 episodes plus cool special features that includes unaired scenes, Gag reel, Music videos of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga and Plastiscines Bitch, Throwing a party gossip girl style and tons more. This set was super cool! I am now a total fan of Gossip Girl! I love Serena, Blair, Jenny, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa and the rest of the cast!

Watching the complete 3rd season of Gossip Girl has been a lot of fun. My favorite character has to be Serena. She seems so confused throughout the season and tries to discover who she is. She finally finds her dad in season 3. I just hope she now figures out who she is and what she wants out of life and love. I was kind of disappointed that her a Nate ended the way they did! I liked them together despite the lies and distrust. He really seemed to care a great deal for her. I loved the season three disc set and can't wait to see season 4. Plus after what happened to Chuck and Dan's surprise you know I will be watching!

Order the complete season 3 set of Gossip Girl here today.


"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Gossip Girl: The Complete Third Season – which arrives on Blu-ray/DVD on August 24. Pre-order your set, and unlock an exclusive show clip by playing the Gossip Girl game here: http://bit.ly/cx8nDx!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment