Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clientele Pumpkin Wash & Scrub Review

I love pumpkin! I was lucky enough to receive Clientele's Pumpkin Wash & Scrub for review from It's a Glam Thing. It smelled and felt wonderful! It felt wonderful and cleansed. It smelled like pumpkin! I felt the cleanliness of my pores! It was almost purifying! I loved this product. It was not harsh or overpowering. I can't think of any reason not to use this product!

Check out the Clientele website for more awesome products! They have many wonderful beauty products to offer. Their is something for all women there.

Overall I loved Clientele's Pumpkin Wash & Scrub. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. It was simply wonderful.

This product review was brought to by It's a Glam Thing!

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment