Monday, August 16, 2010

The Cascade Complete Pac Challenge & Review

"Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs combines the best of powder and gel in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes. It pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shine. Find out how it works."

I was lucky enough to receive Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs for review. I was very happy with this product. I received an awesome recipe for Potatoes au Gratin and a nice glass baking pan. I tried it out. It was really delicious and stuck to the pan. I stuck the pan in the dishwasher and tried out the Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs. They cleaned the pan no problem. I love cleanliness. I also liked how my dishes smelled after I used this product.

Here is the awesome Potatoes au Gratin recipe I was given: 

"Potatoes au Gratin et Moutarde by Alex McCord

I love, LOVE this recipe and it's great for groups or when you need a potluck dish for all those end of school year activities!

Adjust for size by using 1 potato for each guest and upping the sauce.

5 medium potatoes - Idaho or Yukons are my fave. Peel and slice into thin rounds, and steam until tender-ish.

Set aside.1 cup beef stock, organic or homemade if you have time (Ha!)3/4 cup half & half, or use 2% milk if you like it lighter

2 huge heaping spoonfuls of whole grain mustard to taste

Roughly 2 cups grated good quality white cheddar

Lightly grease or spray a baking dish. Alternate layers of potatoes and cheese until you run out of potatoes or patience. When finished, pour the sauce over the top, then garnish with a little cheese on top. Bake at 400 F for at least 45 minutes, or longer if you like a crispier crust -- I usually leave it in for 1:30.

This dish usually winds up generating a whole dishwasher’s worth of dirty dishes between the steamer, the sauce and the baking dish, but the result is worth it! I always soak the baking dish overnight to soften up that crunchy and amazing mustard crust because it always sticks a little on the sides."

This recipe is super yummy! I hope you like it as much as my family did!

Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPact is priced at $5.99 for a 15 count bag.

Overall I was please with the Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPac. They cleaned dishes without any worries. And unlike most dish washing detergents it only took once cycle to clean it. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Check out the Cascade website for more information on this website and other Cascade products here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment