Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wings of Nature Energy Bars Product Review

"Wings of Nature by Fresh Harvest Products
They are committed to connecting people and nature through food by helping people take charge of their own health and wellness in a variety of ways, including: offering a wide selection of delicious, natural, and nutritious foods. The finest natural ingredients in every product offering the best product grown without artificial pesticides or chemicals to keep our food pure and to protect our environment.


Wings of Nature Energy Bars Features:
No Refined Sugar Added
Trans Fat Free
Gluten Free
They are manufactured using a “cold process”; never baked or cooked, allowing them to maintain their delicious, natural flavor and texture.
Cold Processing also preserves all the nutritional properties of the fruits, nuts and grains inside each bar."

I was lucky enough to receive Wings of Nature Energy Bars for review. They were really yummy. I already love fruits and nuts. These are full of flavor and a great energy booster. I received the espresso coffee bar, almond raisin bar, and cranberry crunch bar for review. My favorite was the cranberry crunch but they were all great. I hope they make chocolate someday. That just sounds delicious!
Wings of Nature Energy Bars are not to sugary or sweet. They are not to nutty or fruity. The blend is just right. They are organic and healthier than other health bars.They also energize you well throughout the day. These would make an awesome breakfast for people on the go.

My daughter also loved the Wings of Nature Energy Bars. She had to eat the majority of each bar that was opened. They were given the seal of approval from  her. She liked the espresso best.

Because Wings of Nature Energy Bars are Gluten Free they would be awesome for people with a gluten intolerance or Ciliacs Disease.

Wings of Nature Energy Bars are priced at  $31.99 for a 24 pack of bars.

Overall I loved Wings of Nature Energy Bars. I thought they were yummy and so did my daughter. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Wings of Nature also offers Pizza Products. Check out more at their website here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. I always love an energy booster that has good taste and Wings of Nature Energy Bars seems quite fulfilling....

    ReplyDelete