Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hint Naturally Flavored Water Review

"HINT water is a 0 calorie, 0 sugar unsweetened essence water. It comes in ten different flavors and has no preservatives. Some of the flavors include blackberry, watermelon, and strawberry-kiwi. It was originally developed as an alternative to juice boxes that are high in sugar and calories, but goes great in a cocktail or as an alternative to sugary sport drinks. It is also a known favorite among some celebrities such as Halle Berry , Miley Cyrus, and Americas favorite doctor, Dr. Oz."
"The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great."

I was lucky enough to receive some samples of Hint for review. I am always drinking water as a Marine who exercises all the time but I love water that has flavor. I received blackberry, strawberry kiwi, watermelon, and raspberry lime for review. My favorite was the blackberry and the watermelon flavors.
The Hint sample I received are awesome. They were not to powerful or sugary. They tasted of pure water with just a hint of flavor. They taste even better chilled. This water is perfect after exercise. It hydrated me well. The bottles of Hint chilled easily. It kept great in my freezer. My husband and 2 year old also loved these flavors. This is an awesome way to get your kids to drink water if they won't drink it plain. My daughter loved the strawberry kiwi and my husband liked the blackberry.

Overall I loved Hint Naturally Flavored Water and so did my family. I feel water is important and I loved these flavors. So did my family. I would recommend this product.
A case of 24 bottles of Hint water is priced at $44.00. How awesome is that! That is not quiet $2 a bottle. That is pretty affordable.

You can find out more information about Hint water at their website here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment