Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CSN Stores Sunbeam Stand MixMaster Review

"Based in Boston, CSN Stores LLC began in 2002 and has grown rapidly into a Top 3 online U.S. retailer of home and office goods with 400+ employees.

Beyond providing unparalleled customer service, selection, and savings to their U.S. customers, CSN Stores has opened its doors to online shoppers from Canada, the U.K., and Germany. Recently named to the Hot 100 List of online retailers for 2009, CSN Stores continues to grow."

I was lucky enough to receive a Sunbeam Stand MixMaster from CSN Stores for review. I was so excited. I never had a mixer like this. I have had hand mixers but none this fancy or powerful. It is nice to have around and very easy to use. My neighbor is so jealous! Now I want to cook! I love this awesome product. It has made my kitchen 10 times better.

Sunbeam Stand MixMaster Features:
# 350 Watts for more power
# 12 Speeds for versatility
# Soft grip handle
# Bowl selector switch
# Tilt locking head
# On/Off and speed indicator light
# 2 glass bowls
# Chrome beaters, whisks, and dough hooks
# White with grey accents

I used my new Sunbeam Stand MixMaster to make mashed potatoes. It did a wonderful job. No more lumps. I can go slow or fast. I mix it right in the bowl the mixer comes in and I don't have to worry about ruining my pots with a hand mixer. After I am done I can put the bowls in a washer. My favorite part is how easy it is to clean. It is easy to use!

My husband loves the Sunbeam Stand MixMaster because it is so convenient and does a wonderful job. He plans on using it on everything that requires mixing. The results are smooth and mixed well. The mixture doesn't whisp everywhere when in use. This makes a less messy result.

CSN Stores helped pimp my kitchen! Just think about all the home improvements you can make shopping there for your home needs. They do have some lovely furniture.

This wonderful from the CSN Stores is very affordable. The Sunbeam Stand MixMaster is priced at $89.99 with free shipping. This is a great deal for such an awesome kitchen appliance.

CSN Stores has many other awesome products for your home, fashion, kids, and other areas. They are always having awesome sales and some items offer free shipping. Their website is also easy to use. They have their stores tab and from their you can chose the category you are looking for.

Overall I was please with my Sunbeam Stand MixMaster from the CSN Stores. It has made my life so much more easier and it is well worth the price. I would recommend CSN Stores to my friends and Family.

Check out more at the CSN Stores website here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. Nannyo.Com is a public service for individual providers and employers. No charge. Free. No hidden costs or agendas. For Babysitters & Nannies. Find a Babysitting or Nanny Job. Register for FREE...
    Find Babysitting Jobs & Babysitters

    ReplyDelete