Sunday, June 13, 2010

Young Living Essential Oils PanAway Blend Review


"PanAway was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise. 

Ingredients:
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and peppermint (Mentha piperita).  

How to use:
Simply mix 3-4 drops of the EO with 1-2 drops of pure olive, grapeseed, jojoba, or almond oil in the palm of your hand. Apply to the base of your skull in the back and down your neck if it is tension related. Rub the remaining oil on your fingers into temples and forehead avoiding contact with eyes. Deeply inhale the essence from your hand.For body aches mix as above and apply to affected areas.


As a independent consultant for a direct marketing company Jennifer Nordin strives to create a unique personal presence in the Young Living company. In order for customers to link with her to purchase products on which she earn commissions, having specific contact information in each review post is vital. The thing their consultants dread most is for potential customers to only see "Young Living" and go order directly from the company website. Ouch! For this reason, She is presenting herself as a aromatherapy expert/consultant with almost ten years experience in an effort to provide a "real person" consulting/education opportunity for those who purchase the products."

I was lucky enough to receive the opportunity to review Young Living Essential Oils PanAway Blend. See I have headaches. Sometimes I even have migraines. I tried this product out by mixing 2 drops with a drop of olive oil on my hand and inhaled the essence from my hand and then I applied it to the base of my skull. It really helped ease the tension in my body and the pain in my head. I felt light relaxed. It was simple to use and it only took a couple of drops. It didn't seem to overpowering. Afterwords I was so relaxed I took a nice long nap. It was nice. This wonderful product is priced at $39.14 here. It is totally worth the money. I am a huge fan of aromatherapy and wellness oils already but I was very impressed with the results of this product.

Overall I was very pleased with Young Living Essential Oils PanAway Blend. It worked wonders for my headache and I would recommend this product to my family and to my friends.

Young Living has many other aromatherapy and wellness products to offer to help with any other aches, pains, or health problems. You can view the different products and prices st their website here.

Jennifer Nordin, Independent Young Living Distributor #329194, provides practical aromatherapy tips and private consultations through her blog, Oils For Wellness. Be sure to subscribe o her newsletter for more ways to experience the amazing healing benefits of essential oils. Start living well today- purchase pure Young Living aromatherapy products from the Oils For Wellness  website!

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review.  No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. I use a number of the Young Living essential oils.
    My favorites are lavender and thieves.

    ReplyDelete