Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wonder Hanger Review

"The Wonder Hanger® is a cascading clothes organizer that increases closet space by enabling you to stack clothes vertically. Each Wonder Hanger holds 5 wood, metal or plastic hangers. There are 8 hangers to a package – enough to hang 40 garments. The open-mouth design allows you to easily add or remove your jackets, skirts, pants and shirts. Supporting up to 20 pounds, it can hold up to 5 heavy winter jackets.


You can use it to group complete outfits or similar items, organize by color or season, and hang handbags or belts. It retails for $9.99 and can be purchased at major retail chains including Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS and online at www.buywonderhanger.com."

I got the opportunity to review Wonder Hanger. I really liked it. It was very easy to use. It created more room in my closet and it made organizing my closet a lot easier. The plastic used to make it is thick and sturdy. It held my military uniforms just fine. My experience with this product was positive. This has made my wardrobe closet more efficient. It is also affordable priced at $9.99. How awesome is that!

I did not rally notice anything to report on the Wonder Hanger. It is just simple, easy, and affordable.

Overall I likes this product. It is great if you have little closet space or just like your clothes organized. It is also very affordable! I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment