Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weight Watchers Cheese Products Review

"1 POINTS® value per serving
Now you can get the flavor and texture you expect in a light string cheese. Our individually wrapped light string cheese is a good source of protein and calcium."

Weight Watchers is a diet program that works off of a point system. The points in Weight Watchers are calculated based upon the serving size, number of calories, number of grams of fat and number of grams of fiber. You are allocated a number of points per day based upon your current weight. As your weight goes down so do your points for the day. In addition you get 35 "flex" points to use as you like during the week. You could add five points per day for food, or you could save your 35 points for a special occassion. I can have about 22 points a day.

I was lucky enough to receive 2 coupons to redeem for weight watchers cheese products. I chose the Weight Watcher's Light String Cheese and Natural Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices for review. Each are 1 point a serving and are delicious.! I was very happy with Weight Watcher products.

Weight Watchers Light String Cheese:
Serving Size: 1 stick (21 grams)
Calories: 50
Total Fat: 2.5 grams, 4%
Saturated Fat: 1 grams, 5%
Sodium: 150 mg, 6%
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 gram
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: 0 grams
Calcium: 15% Price: $3.99 (1 box - 12 sticks)

The Weight Watchers Light String Cheese is yummy. It taste just like the ordinary string cheese you buy at the store. It is delicious and stringy. It is easy to rip small strings of cheese of the cheese sticks. It has a wonderful cheese taste. It tastes light and makes a great snack. This is perfect for any weight watchers dieter.

Weight Watchers Natural Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices:
1 POINTS® value per serving
Enjoy the rich, smooth taste of Natural Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices. These cheese slices are an excellent source of calcium and a flavorful addition to sandwiches and wraps.

Weight Watchers Natural Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices are also very delicious and tastes the same as the original cheese slices you buy at the grocery store. It can be added to any snack or food to ad delicious cheese flavor.

It is nice to know people on a diet can still have everything they enjoy and continue on a diet. You don't have to lose flavor on the Weight Watchers diet. Just stay within your points and you should be fine. You can check our more Weight Watcher's products and information on their website.

I am also proud to day I have done the Weight Watcher's diet after I had my baby. See in the US Marine Corps I have to stay within my weight standards. I am 5'6 so my max weight I can be is 155. I went on Weight Watchers and I went from 160lbs to 145. I was very happy with Weight Watchers and can say that their program really works and that their products do as well. I am a hug fan of their Smart Ones TV Dinners.

Check out Weight Watcher's new book Eat! Move! Play! It uses interactive worksheets, tips, easy-to-follow steps and kid-friendly recipes to encourage a healthy lifestyle for the whole family. You can read more about this here.


Disclaimer:I received samples for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment