Monday, June 7, 2010

Sukey's Circle DVD Review

“Sukey Molloy is a developmental music and movement educator, performing artist, and award winning recording and video artist of children’s music, movement, and song. Her music has won the 2006 Children’s Music Web Award, and the 2008 NAPPA Honors Award, and her DVD, Sukey’s Circle! is a recipient of the 2009 NAPPA Honors Award and 2010 Mom’s Choice Award.” 

Do you wish their were more better quality childrens DVDs? Well now their is an awesome children's movie I want to tell you about called Sukey's Circle. I was super excited to have a chance to review this awesome DVD. This DVD features double episodes loaded with music, movement play and songs with Sukey Molloy and her Family of Friends. I really loved the song Tick Tock. It was kind of catchy!

It was super cute. My daughter tried to dance along with Sukey's Circle. She had a blast watching it This wonderful DVD engages kids to partake with this awesome movie. I think the best part is that this DVD kept my daughter's attention. That is something very hard to do.

I feel that the music in this DVD is best described as developmental music. It encourages kids to really think about the things they do! The colors and characters of this movie seem to just jump off the screen. This is Just perfect for toddlers.

Overall I loved this DVD and I would recommend this to my friends and family. My daughter loves it and I loved it. It is a lot better then some of the cartoons on TV these days. Don't take my word but check it out yourself!

Sukey's Circle is priced at $19.95 here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment