Sunday, June 13, 2010

Snikiddy Baked Fries Review

"Snikiddy is a shortened (and let’s face it, easier to say) form of the word persnickety, which means choosy or picky. Growing up, Janet (Mary’s mom) and her siblings were known around school as the Snikiddy kids (a badge they wore proudly) because they always ate healthy lunches. Their mom (Grandma), ahead of her time with her passion for good health, would pack their lunch boxes full of locally grown organic produce and very simple foods. A teacher once referred to them as being persnickety and the kids’ version of the word (snikiddy) stuck."

I was so excited to receive Snikiddy Baked Fries for review. I received cheddar fries and original fries for review. both were really awesome. I liked cheddar best because it is cheesy. My daughter also liked cheddar best. The were very delicious. Plus they are baked. They are also all natural. How awesome is that!
Snikiddy makes awesome healthy snacks for kids and toddlers. Better they taste awesome and not icky like other health food. They are not to bland or over powering. They also fill you up so you are not so hungry. This would make a great after school snack. My 2 year old loved them.

Here is a list of Snikiddy products:
* Cheddar Cheese Fries
* Classic Ketchup Fries
* Original Fries
* Parmesan Garlic Fries
* Grilled Cheese Puffs
* Nacho Cheese Puffs
* Mac n’ Cheese Puffs
* Pizza Puffs

They all sound so yummy! I would love to try out the Pizza Puffs!

Overall I loved Snikiddy snack products. They are healthy and my kids loved them. I would recommend to my friends and family.

You can purchase Snikiddy snacks online here. Prices vary.

If you sign up for the Snikiddy newsletter and get a free coupon.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment