Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shabby Apple Helena Dress Review

Shabby Apple is a Women/Girls Boutique. They have the most beautiful dresses. This is wonderful especially with summer right around the corner. They have all kinds of dresses from maternity to bridesmaids. They also have a section for girls/preteens. How awesome is that. They also offer swim wear, shoes and bags, and jewelry. One thing I noticed is the classy style of the clothing. They don't reveal to much and they are just so cute. I found so many dresses I would love to have.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review a dress from Shabby Apple called the Helena. I got it in bubble gum. It is the only color it comes in. I think it is adorable. It is perfect for summer and I can wear it to church. It is perfect for me. I really love the fabric used to make it. It feels wonderful on my kin. I like how the dress forms to my body. I do however recommend you wear a string like panties when wearing this because big underwear or boy cut briefs show lines in this lovely dress. It is very light. I had size medium. I adored this dress. I wore it to the Melting Pot. This wonderful dress from Shabby Apple is priced at $59.
As I mentioned before Shabby Apple also offers swimwear. This is a Fresh Water Beach Halter. I love how this top looks. This is the way to go stylin at the beach.  This would be awesome for summer. This wonderful product is priced at $42.
This is a Hyacinth Purse from Shabby Apple. I think this is also adorable. This would be cute to wear with one of Shabby Apple's beautiful dresses. I love the design. This wonderful purse is priced at $123.

Shabby Apple has wonderful items for women, preteens, and girls. They have something for all shapes and sizes. They also have something for any occasion. Check our their website for all wonderful items they have to offer.

Overall I loved my dress and would recommend Shabby Apple to my friends and family. My husband loved my dress and how I looked in it as well.  I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't want one of their awesome dresses or any other lovely item from their website.

Check out Shabby Apple's new selections and don't forget to sign up for their newsletter. You will receive 10% off your order.

Disclaimer: I received samples for review for this post but no other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment