Saturday, June 5, 2010

Neutragena Ultrsa Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock Review

"New Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunblock delivers powerful protection in a breakthrough lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun. This water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly for an invisible, weightless feel. It also provides an even, non-shiny finish that works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers.


This product features Helioplex®, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.
  • Helioplex®
  • Waterproof, sweatproof
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free, PABA free
  • 1.4 fl. oz. bottle"
I was stoked when I received the new Neutragena Ultrsa Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock for review. I always have been a hug fan of Neutragena products plus now that it is summer I need to start looking at good long lasting sunblocks. Plus this sunblock is SPF 70 and layers invisibly under makeup. It is also water proof. How awesome does that sound.

I tried out Neutragena Ultrsa Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock and I was pleased with the results. I am fair skinned and it protested me from the sun while I was out at the beach. It did not oil up my skin like other sunblocks. It bonded easily with my skin. I liked the texture of this product and it lasted a while. I did not come home with any nasty burns. I was only a little red but that is common for how long I was exposed to the sun. It also did not seem to effect my makeup at all. It did not take much to apply. This product is priced at 11.99.

Overall I was very pleased with this product. I would recommend it to my family and friends. It is easy to use and has a pleasant protectant against the harsh rays of the sun.

Bonus: The Neutrogena UltraSheer Suncare campaign is looking for  bloggers/active social networkers between the ages of 25-49 with an active Facebook and Twitter account. So tweet the word and send people to http://www.giantwavepool.com/ultrasheer.

Would you like to review products, too? Then go to http://giantwavepool.com/ !
Disclaimer: Samples were received for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment